- InEar Monitoring products grants a warranty of 12 months on the workmanship of the earphone systems from date of purchase. This warranty is non-transferrable and is limited to the original purchaser.
- To obtain warranty support, a copy of the proof of purchase, customer’s contact information and a precise description of the defect are required.
- This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from abuse, misapplication, modification or disassembly, accident, improper operation or maintenance, wear and tear, as well as mechanical overload of cable and/or earphone housings, or overload of the loudspeakers caused by an improper audio source or continuous overload, incorrect cleaning.
- InEar Monitoring shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever. Any repairs or replacements under warranty do not extend the original guarantee period.
- The warranty expires when any person who is not authorized by InEar Monitoring executes repairs and/or changes on the earphone or earphone parts.
- In the case of a broken shell, we offer a remolding service which has a base price plus additional costs for customizations, replacement drivers, and shipping.
- The warranty shall also not apply should a defect not have been immediately reported to Inear Monitoring.
These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice, we will announce as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding warranty, please contact us.
International Shipping Policy HK and Germany
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
International Shipping Policy
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Payment by wire transfer or Pay pal (Your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate).
- When ordering outside of Germany or Hong Kong, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
- All international orders are shipped via EMS, FedEx International Economy, UPS International Economy or others. Your order will send out within 2 working days after the payment was done. and arrive 3-7 days.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. InEar Asia Limited has no control over these charges, nor can InEar Asia Limited predict what they may be.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
•Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
•Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice, we will announce as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding your international order, please contact us.